EasyTouch® Control Systems
EasyTouch allows full control of all pool/spa featues, including advanced features such as colored lighting and IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator support. All EasyTouch systems include an easy-to-use control panel that’s built into the outdoor enclosure. And, these systems work with the ScreenLogic2® Interface for full control via computer or mobile devices.
- UltraTemp® Heat Pump integration
- Support for 2 variable speed or 2 variable flow pumps
- Support 8 feature circuits
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliChem® Controller support
- Work with ScreenLogic2® Interface software to allow control from an Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device, Android® device, PC or Mac® computer*
- IntelliBrite® 5g Pool and Spa Light support
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers; no need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs and communication ports, as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes
- Include 150-amp breaker base with space for 10 1-in. breakers
- UL and cUL approved
- Dimensions: 26 in. H x 17 in. W x 5.25 in. D
ScreenLogic2® Interface for IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® Automation System
The ScreenLogic2 Interface allows you to control the key functions of a pool or spa using the IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® control systems, through controllers such as an iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device, Android® device and PC or Mac® computers. All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 Interface PC program on CD. Along with those you can also monitor and control your pool and spa from an Apple Watch® wrist wearable device. Or having Alexa™ activate your spa or water feature circuits or tell you the status of your pool with a simple voice command form your Amazon Echo® devices.
- Remotely manage from a Mac® Computer or PC using the ScreenLogic2 Interface application
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem® Water Chemistry Controller with IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® automation systems
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full-color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED pool, spa and landscape lights and MagicStream® Laminars
Jandy Pro Series AquaLink RS systems enable total control of your backyard experience. AquaLink RS systems are fully integratable with home automation systems, and feature our patented seasonal adjust technology, which can modify schedules throughout the year, for substantial additional energy savings. AquaLink RS delivers the ultimate pool/spa automation experience.
- Control individual pool and spa functions, lighting, and water features from the convenience of your home.
- Automate daily pool equipment functions, such as filtration, sanitation, and cleaning and create one-touch macros.
iAquaLink allows you to control your pool anytime, anywhere. Using our free app for your smartphone or web-connected device, you can control all the elements of your pool or pool/spa system, even when you’re on the go.
iAquaLink can be used on more mobile device platforms than any other pool control system.
- Free apps for Apple® and Android™ smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile web-app works on virtually any other smart device.
iAquaLink is Easy & Convenient
- On the golf course or on the go, control your pool anytime, anywhere with iAquaLink.
- Most intuitive and user-friendly mobile pool controller ever.
- iAquaLink can be used alone, or combined with the complete line of wall-mounted or wireless AquaLink® interfaces.
- User accounts can be created in minutes, used immediately, and the service is free.
- Control multiple pools from a single app.
- Have the pool or spa ready to use as soon as you get home. Forgot to turn the temperature down while on vacation? Not a problem with iAquaLink.